Community Room Per Hour
The Ft. Marcy Community Room is an excellent and spacious option for those individuals wanting to host fitness classes, business meetings, or celebrate a birthday party. With spacious accommodations, this room can accommodate between 35 and 40 people per function.
Full Hour - $44
Pool Rental Fees Per Hour
Patrons of the Ft. Marcy complex may reserve a single lane or pool rental for their reflectional needs. Please call the Ft. Marcy Complex to reserve your space and time.
Single Lane - $8
Half Pool - $25
Full Pool - $50
Gymnasium Fees Per Hour
Patrons of the Ft. Marcy complex may reserve the gymnasium for their recreational needs. Please call the Ft. Marcy Complex to reserve your space and time.
Half-Court - $27.50
Full-Court - $55
Fort Marcy Recreation Complex programs, both division-operated and contracted services, will have first priority during schedule development. External group rentals, either by profit or non-profit groups, will be considered for scheduling in the order that they are received. Groups requesting multiple dates and sequential scheduling may receive preference over single-rental requests. Special requests, single-use, or one-time activities will be considered on a case-by-case basis as the schedule allows.
Any individual or group requesting a rental involving a class directed by an instructor (fitness, self-defense, dance, etc.) will be required to provide an insurance policy that provides $1,000,000 per occurrence and names the City of Santa Fe as a co-insured for the activity or event.
The following Ft. Marcy Recreation Complex Rules & Regulations must be followed at all times:
1. Everyone using the facility must sign in and present a membership card.
2. No alcohol or smoking allowed in the complex.
3. No food or drinks beyond the lobby area.
4. No animals allowed in the building, except assistance dogs.
5. Only staff are allowed behind the counter.
6. Patrons must leave the workout area by closing time.
7. Participants must fill out and sign a Release and Hold Harmless Agreement prior to any activity participation.
8. No food or drink (except water) in the gymnasium or community room.
Adult Supervision - Groups must have sufficient adult supervision as follows:
3-5 years of age - one adult per three children
6-10 years of age - one adult per six children
11-17 years of age - one adult per ten youth
Call the Ft. Marcy Recreation Complex at (505) 955-2500 for more information and book your space today!