The Recreation Division strives to provide a friendly, safe and enjoyable family atmosphere for all patrons. In order to maintain a pleasant environment, all patrons of the facility must refrain from the following list of infractions. This list should not be construed to be a complete list, but rather is representative of the types of behavior that are deemed to be unacceptable.
1. Actions interfering with or disrupting the ability of staff to provide a safe, family environment.
2. Failure to follow staff directions.
3. Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs resulting in even the slightest degree of impairment, or dealing or possession of illegal substances.
4. Use of foul, offensive or abusive language.
5. Harassment, intimidation or any other type of behavior that interferes with someone’s ability to use the center, including sexual harassment and creating a hostile environment for others.
6. Any physical or violent altercation with another person or staff.
7. Bringing any type of weapon into a Recreation Division Facility, or onto the grounds of the facility.
8. Disregarding posted rules and misuse and or abuse of facility equipment.
9. Causing physical damage to anyone’s personal property.
10. Theft of property belonging to other patrons or staff.
11. Disruption of public or private activities.
Towards this goal, staff of the Recreation Division is committed to ensuring that all patrons follow the Code of Conduct so that nothing interferes with or disrupts our ability to provide a safe family environment. When patrons fail to abide by the Code of Conduct, staff may ask a patron to leave the facility for a set period of time, up to and including permanent suspension. In the event that an individual fails to follow staff direction, the Santa Fe Police Department will be contacted for assistance. Please be aware of and comply with all posted rules in the facilities.
Any time the immediate area is under a lightning watch, the pools, sauna, hot tub and shower areas will be closed. All City pools must close in order to ensure the safety of the patrons.
The City of Santa Fe reserves the right to change schedules, program hours, and/or hours of operations due to special events, pool maintenance or unforseen circumstances.
All programs, classes, events, reservations and/or rentals must be paid up front and in full prior to use.